This 1 hour course (including linked reading) is designed to enhance the participants’ understanding of the regulation of Responsible Managers including responsibilities, obligations and consequences for non-compliance.
Learning outcomes include:
- Overview of Responsible Managers
- Rules and regulations governing Responsible Managers
- Organisational competence obligations
- Responsible Managers responsibilities
- Five knowledge and skill options
- Maintaining records
- Obligations when business activities change
- Breaches of organisational competence obligations
- Significant day to day decision making
- Consequences for misconduct
- Past disciplinary matters
- Successful completion of the final knowledge quiz on learning outcomes leads to a Certificate of Completion.
You may be able to claim 1.0 CPD hour for the completion of this course in the CPD Competency category of Regulatory Compliance and Consumer Protection. For advice, consult your CDP Plan, Compliance Manager or FASEA’s CPD guidelines.