Introduction to FX Regulation in Australia
This 0.5 hour course (including linked reading) is designed to enhance the participants' understanding of the regulation of Australian FX market, with a particular focus on the ASIC Market Integrity Rules that govern the FX market and how to comply with them.
Learning outcomes include:
- Overview of Australian regulators
- A summary of regulators concerns and focus
- Key regulatory documents
- Examples of regulatory outcomes
- A summary of key prohibitions
- An overview of key obligations
- A summary of the distinction between Retail and Wholesale
- Successful completion of the final knowledge quiz on learning outcomes leads to a Certificate of Completion.
You may be able to claim 0.5 CPD hour for the completion of this course in the CPD Competency category of Regulatory Compliance and Consumer Protection. For advice, consult your CDP Plan, Compliance Manager or FASEA’s CPD guidelines.